phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #194264]: Add Domain Name To Registration

New question #194264 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/194264

Hi All.

I need to get user's domain name when they register. I have pretty much walked through all the code in the PHP Dev Shell plugin and other parts to get what I want, but when I try to access the variable in my own plugin with

$this->configuration['user_domain']

the variable is blank. I know that there is a value in the database because I've confirmed with the core users table, so I think it has something to do with PHPDS not pulling the value when a user logs in... not sure.

Can somebody explain or point me in a direction to a document that explains how to modify the existing registration screen?
Thank you.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.