phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #215881]: How to make plugin auto installed?

New question #215881 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/215881

Hi,
   As part of our production release, we will be installing our developed plugin as RPM and basically it will create directory within
.../phpdevshell/plugin/.. folder.

    All our configuration will be within the /config/plugin.config.xml  file, we want this plugin to be auto installed when user login to the phpdevshell. We don't want someone to go through the Plugin Admin to click on Install..

  We want just the way some ready to use plugin comes auto installed.

   Please help how we can auto configure it?

Thanks,
Hitesh

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.