phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #215882]: How to reconfigure 'Dashboard' button to appear on top menu row?

New question #215882 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/215882

Hi,
  As per our requirement, we want to rename the Dashboard button and put it on first row of the menu instead of second row and also want to rename it.

 We couldn't find anything within the  Manage Menu to do that.

  We also tried hiding the default Dashboard menu item from all and creating alias menu but that also doesn't allow to create alias menu item for Dashboard.

 Similarly, we also want to rename the 'Front Page' menu item and put it on first row of menus.

 Please guide us to accomplish it.

thanks,
Hitesh

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.