phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #215881]: How to make plugin auto installed?

Question #215881 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/215881

Hiteshbhai posted a new comment:
The project we are doing is internal to our company and it is being
develop as plugin within phpdevshell.

We install everything on our system as rpm as i said earlier, so as phpdevshell.
Currently, we have exported the phpdevshell database as sql dump and we create and insert the configuration as part of  rpm install.

However, our project is plugin within phpdevshell and it will be
separate rpm. Also, our project has his own database which we can create
as db dump just like we do for phpdevshell or we can put all our initial
queries in ../config/plugin.config.xml file.

The option of creating database dump will not work because we have to
create menu with in phpdevshell db and with other option
./config/plugin.config.xml  it will create menu and database but then we
need to manually install the plugin going through the phpdevshell UI.

We also had an issue applying theme to an individual menu item when we
configure it in plugin.config.xml file.

For example, we we create menu from the phpdevshell UI,  Manage Menu
screen there is a drop down to select the theme (one can select
"empty"), we didn't find any option to do that when you define your menu
in plugin.config.xml file.

I understand it's bit tricky and odd but that's what our requirement is.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.