phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #215882]: How to reconfigure 'Dashboard' button to appear on top menu row?

Question #215882 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/215882

Hiteshbhai gave more information on the question:
Currently, they are two rows of menu items in phpdevshell,
   in Top row we can create the menu we want for our application and in second row we get
   Front page and Dashboard.

    We want to eliminate second row of menu item (i.e Front Page and
Dashboard) and we want to create our own menu item call "Settings" in
Top row which will do exactly what "Dashboard" menu item doing.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.