phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #223441]: Tags Manager

New question #223441 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/223441

Question:
Could someone provide a couple of quick use cases - examples of using tags for user and role management and the intent behind them.   Looking for the business application answer, more than  a technical one.

Compliments:    We're doing an extended review to determine DevShell suitability for our requirements and it looks really exciting.    We're 9 months into framework reviews, so I've kicked a lot of tires and broken my share of well known frameworks.   For several months, we hammered DevShell.  It's flexibility combined with strong error checking and layered "intelligence" fault tolerance is very mature and for a small community, pleasantly surprising.  Good job!

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.