phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #223441]: Tags Manager

Question #223441 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/223441

TitanKing proposed the following answer:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for looking into our framework. First of all, we are currently
busy with PHPDevShell V4.0.0 which is leaps and bounds better in mostly
all regards while maintaining the internal infrastructure. The next
version is easier, lighter, faster and well thought through. It will
also have amazing modular abilities with a brand new UI based on
bootstrap.

To get to your answer, tags are meant to "group" roles, users, menus,
data etc together. This gives you an extra layer of control over data
and logic depending on these subjects. It can really be used for
everything where "glue" is required.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.