phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #246320]: Noob Q: Blank screen after installation

Question #246320 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/246320

Greg proposed the following answer:
Thanks for your interest in PHPDevShell.

The first places to look at in such a case are, in order:

- the webserver's log
- the logs files of your PHPDevShell installation (located in /write/logs)
- the console of your browser (F12 on Firefox and Chrome)

In my experience, a blank screen at that stage is the symptom of a
javacript error: the browser stops executing the javascript code before
the "show()" instruction, leaving you with a white page.

If you don't find a clue there, please send me these logs at
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so I can look at them.

greg

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.