phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #250429]: where to find phpdevshell documentation? phpdevshell.org doesn't seems up

Question #250429 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/250429

Greg proposed the following answer:
Thanks for your interest in PHPDevShell.

We had a problem with the main site's hosting company, and we are
working to build a new site, and also rewriting the documentation.

The old documentation is (partially) available here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140209082143/http://www.phpdevshell.org/content/official-documentation

The new documention is (partially) available here:
http://www.manula.com/manuals/phpdevshell/phpdevshell/1/en/topic/introduction

Meanwhile feel free to ask yours questions here or to contact me
directly: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

greg

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.