phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #250429]: where to find phpdevshell documentation? phpdevshell.org doesn't seems up

New question #250429 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/250429

We are using phpdevshell as our core application php framework.
Actually, we have gone far selecting it over zend and modifying it to suit our need.

However from about last month we have noticed that phpdevshell.org site is not up.
We were referring it for documentation and tutorial.

Can anyone please guide us if we can find the  phpdevshell documentation/tutorial somewhere ? or if the site is going to be started again?

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.