pkgme-devs team mailing list archive

Flash backend

I signed up for writing a flash backend at UDS because I had another
work item from a different session to write a flash game template for
Quickly.  Thinking that Quickly will eventually adopt pkgme, I figured I
could do some of that work in pkgme.

However, upon reflection and looking at the flash template Quickly has
(actually now written by Stuart), it seems a very narrow use case.  It's
basically a python wrapper around webkit around HTML around a SWF file.

That setup seems too specific to encode in pkgme.  Am I wrong?  Is there
a more generic idea of a 'flash program'?

--
mterry