prestashoperpconnect-community team mailing list archive

New Prestashop Connector Public Release

Dear Prestashoperpconnect community,

As you have probably read on the OpenERP community list, the new connector for version 7.0 has been released.

The announcement: http://www.camptocamp.com/en/actualite/openerp-magento-connector-source-code-now-open/

You will find information on the new connector framework's on: http://openerp-connector.com/ and https://code.launchpad.net/prestashoperpconnect

We have opened a new mailing list for the Connector framework, but also shared for all the connectors using the framework: we think that the development done on one connector may interest the other's connectors developers. Another reason is that the usage rate is too low for having a dedicated mailing list for each connector.

Therefore, this mailing list will no longer be used and I enjoin you to subscribe on the new one:

https://launchpad.net/~openerp-connector-community

Best Regards,

--
Guewen Baconnier