prestashoperpconnect-community team mailing list archive

ready to start

Hi Community,

Let me very shortly introduce myself. My name is Dave Walschot, living in the southern part on the Netherlands. I have worked for the last 8 years at Software AG mainly involved in enterprise application integration and business process management as business consultant and account manager. I run a prestashop based webshop that grows quickly, hence is in need of more erp like functionality. Because of my background I have an unstoppable desire to have a single integrated solution for web / warehousing / point of sale / purchasing / forecasting and more.

I hope to add some value in testing / reviewing and sharing my thoughts to move this project forward.

Currently i have installed a test system with openerp 7 and prestashop 1.5.4.1. Guess the only thing i am missing to get started is the in the connector module (https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-connector-core-editors/openerp-connector/7.0) which is private and forbidden, even after being logged into launchpad.

Am i missing something? would be great of somebody could point my in the right direction.

Thanks for the help

Cheers,

Dave