pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Python 2.6 ?

Hi all,

I got only one response to the question below, in the corresponding bug
report (https://bugs.launchpad.net/pyexiv2/+bug/514415).
Since Mark is asking for Python 2.5 compatibility, I'll make sure it
works there before merging the branch.

Since my priority at the moment is to get a stable 0.2 release out, I'll
leave this change for later, after the release.

Cheers,

Olivier