pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 0.2 testing

Hi Olivier,

pyexiv2 compiles with no problems for me (I had to apt-get install
libexiv2-dev and libboost-python-dev). Now on to testing, but before I do
that, can you suggest an easy way to install this version side by side with
the 0.1 package? Ideally, I want to have them both available on this system.

cheers,
Damien