pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 0.2 testing

Hi Damien,

On 2010-02-13, Damien Moore <damienlmoore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ignore my last question, I just copied the libexiv2python.so to src/pyexiv2 and I can run the samples fine.

I actually had never tested that myself, but that's good to know.

I'm going to start porting phraymd across to the new version over the next week or so. Will let you know what issues come up.

Cool, I'm eagerly waiting for your feedback!

Olivier