pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Empty XmpTag.type and Value not set error at write() with empty XmpBag

On 01/12/2012 01:10 PM, Benjamin Henne wrote:
Hi,

I maybe have found some pyexiv2 issues now.

Hi Benjamin,

Your work is interesting and I'm very much happy to see the skill and effort you are putting into improving exiv2 and pyexiv2. Personally I have contributed no lines of code to either project, but my own project relies on both libraries.

Have you tried modifying or deleting existing values in Xmp sidecars? I might be using exiv2 incorrectly, but my impression is that exiv2 0.22 cannot modify or delete existing values in an Xmp sidecar, and silently fails.

Best,
Damon

--

http://www.damonlynch.net