pyneighborhood team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #142152]: Do not get any Groups or Computers in pyNeighborhood window.

Question #142152 on pyneighborhood changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+question/142152

Linus Hoppe posted a new comment:
Hi neutron 68,

version 0.5.0x is outdated. We've fixed several Bugs and Errors in this
version. Maybe you will try our PPA
(https://launchpad.net/~pyneighborhood/+archive/stable) to install the
latest version 0.5.3. This version contains lots of improvements and
bugfixes. Besides, its easier to find errors (we've added a debug-area).
Unfortunately, the ubuntu archives only contain the outdated version
pyneighborhood 0.5.0.

Please try this version and report any bugs you may encounter. If you
have problems with installing pyneighborhood, I sure can provide help.

Greetz,

Linus

pyNeighborhood, which is an answer contact for pyneighborhood.