pyneighborhood team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #142152]: Do not get any Groups or Computers in pyNeighborhood window.

Question #142152 on pyneighborhood changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pyneighborhood/+question/142152

neutron68 gave more information on the question:
Hi Linus,

Thanks for your response.

I only know how to install software in Ubuntu using the Synaptic Package
manager.  I don't know how to install/compile outside of that package
manager.

If you have a step-by-step process for installing 0.5.3, I could do it,
but if not, I need help.

Eric

pyNeighborhood, which is an answer contact for pyneighborhood.