pyroom-team team mailing list archive

Re: Locales situation (re: lp: #252021)

I pretty much agree with you on this one. There are more likely to be issues
as a result of broken translations rather than the translations not being in
there at all.

However, I know Nathan had some issues with 0.2 trying to get people to do
the translations, despite there being a string freeze. We will have to wait
and see.

Cheers,
Adam

p.s. good work on the config - I am certain there must be a better
implementation as ours is a pain. We almost want to create a function that
will just generate the code for us.