pyroom-team team mailing list archive

0.3 ready for release?

Hi everyone,

please check out https://launchpad.net/pyroom/+milestone/0.3 for our 0.3
milestone. I added the bugs I think are necessary for a solid release
before we go on adding new features or reimplementing old ones.

What we need now are 4 things:

1. Testing. I tested our current trunk on a plain new virtual machine,
but then a user showed up in #pyroom and he had problems saving his
preferences because of some bug that slipped through. Please help
testing our current trunk, preferably on different
distributions/windows/whatever.

2. Evaluation of bug numbers. Is there anything missing for a 0.3
release?

3. A release. I don't have permission to add a release on launchpad. I
thought, members of the "driver" team had, but I guess I was wrong :) I
don't know who has permission, then. Bruno?

4. A website. Please visit http://www.planet-tiax.de/pyroom/ for my
proposal. I know it's not green but green looked awfully ugly. Please
review wording and design on that new homepage proposal and decide if we
can use it.

After those 4 steps are done, we're ready for a 0.3 release which we can
announce to our friends and the internet. Please help get some new
momentum into pyroom, I'm trying hard :)

--
Florian 'tiax' Heinle