pyroom-team team mailing list archive

debian packages

Hi,

for another project, I had to learn how to create debian packages of
python applications. After I switched pyroom from setuptools to
distutils, I had a try at packaging pyroom.

My package can be found in my PPA on launchpad:

 https://launchpad.net/~tiax/+archive

I used pycentral and a snapshot of trunk for packaging. What I still
can't get right is how to specify that both python2.4 and 2.5 can be
used. At the moment, python2.5 is a hard dependency for installation.

There's a new branch on launchpad so we can collaborate on packaging:

 lp:~pyroom-dev/pyroom/pyroom-0.3-packaging

--
Florian 'tiax' Heinle