pyroom-team team mailing list archive

Re: Call for translations

Hi,

we've decided on releasing PyRoom 0.4 with the translations we have on
Monday. Currently, we have 5 languages that have been translated
completely, quite a lot that are somehwat complete  and even more that
are "a little" complete.

Together with the 0.4 release we'll somewhat change the way we do
releases / their numbering:

Our 0.4 series will be frozen as for features and only receive
bugfixes that don't change the overall behaviour of PyRoom. Any
additional translations will be included in future releases of this
series, too. In other words

Ongoing development of features etc will take place in trunk, which
will be released as 0.5.

Expect a Windows Version of 0.4, too - it will take some more time to
create a working installer, though. This won't have any effect on
linux releases.

Cheers,

--
Florian 'tiax' Heinle