python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Bug report and preferred patch submission

Hey Darren,

I just submitted a bug report relating to wrong uncertainty values when dividing by an UncertainQuantity. I know a few projects prefer an email to go to list whenever a bug is posted; is this the case here?

Also, I was wondering, do you prefer merge proposals for all patches, or is that only necessary for major changes.

One last thing, I assume it's ok to delete the branch I made for the documentation bug I submitted, correct?

Best,
-Tony

Follow ups