python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

documentation improvements

This morning I overhauled quantities sphinx documentation. I had been
doing a bad job of keeping up with the changes in numpy's sphinx
extensions, and with sphinx itself. The good news is that the numpy
extensions for sphinx are now available as a separate package called
numpydoc, and it was a piece of cake to use. If anyone is ever
interested in building the docs, please be sure to install
sphinx-0.6.3 or later, and numpydoc-0.2 or later. Both are available
at PyPI and with easy_install.

Oh, by the way, I released 0.6.0 last night, and the documentation
upgrade is the first step towards 0.7.

Darren