python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Re: quantities: purging obsolete branches

I think the conversion was successful, although the bzr migration
guide was not very helpful.

I made a backup of my local trunk and 0.5 branches, deleted my old
local shared repository (where I kept those branches), made a new
shared repository (which defaulted to the 2a format with bzr-2.0.0)
and then made fresh branches of lp:python-quantities and
lp:python-quantities/0.5. If you would like to keep up with
development and post your own branches at launchpad, I suggest doing
the same.

Cheers,
Darren