python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #102044]: Status of bug #526008 changed to 'Fix Committed' in python-quantities

Bug #526008 status changed in python-quantities:

    New => Fix Committed

Status change explanation given by Darren Dale:

I initially had reservations about supporting this unit. There is also a
Chinese unit of stone (although it does not appear to be used anymore),
and the British unit has historically had different definitions for
different commodities. But I added it in the trunk, 1 stone = 14
avoirdupois pounds.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/python-quantities/+bug/526008
"Stones not supported as mass unit"

This bug is linked to #102044.
Which units are supported out of the box?
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/python-quantities/+question/102044

Python Quantities Development Team, which is an answer contact for
python-quantities.