python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #102044]: Which units are supported out of the box?

Question #102044 on python-quantities changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/python-quantities/+question/102044

Darren Dale proposed the following answer:
Thanks Tony.

Jon, I agree that it should be documented, but that would take a fair
amount of time and I have a full schedule at work for many months. Maybe
I can find some time to put a template/framework together so it is clear
how this should be addressed with Sphinx, and then maybe people would be
willing to step up and contribute documentation.

Python Quantities Development Team, which is an answer contact for
python-quantities.