Request for testing after extensive refactoring

Hello.

Because of the problems encountered when implementing the requested additions to the search feature, I started rather extensive refactoring to improve the structure of the code base. With regards to functionality this should be the same as trunk revision 81 but the code changed considerably and is hopefully much easier to understand. (Well the problems with search results being discarded after a change of display mode should be gone.)

If this did not introduce serious regressions, I will start improving the source code documentation. But to find out, this needs to be tested. Because the reshuffling of code is so extensive, I would ask you to test all the functionality again if you have the time. It is probably not necessary to open bug reports for every regression introduced, just post to this mailing list thread. Thank you for your help.

Best regards, Adam.

P.S.: One nice side-effect of this is that I also have a litte crazy branch where poppler is replaced by fitz, the PDF rendering library used by mupdf which seems considerably more lightweight and has proper support for multi-threading. (And seems to have even worse documentation that poppler. :-()

Follow ups