Re: Request for testing after extensive refactoring

Brilliant work! That was some fast effective refactoring. So aside from pure amazement at how awesome everything worked, here are the issues I ran into:

Entering a new search term and pressing next results in the previous search term being sought. This may be intentional, but if doesn't feel like rule of least surprise to me.

There is no way (that I've yet found) to un-highlight the search results. Whatever is highlighted remains highlighted until a new search is initiated.

There are also some points where the previous search term becomes lost if it is deleted from the search box. For example, when a search is made, then the search term is erased, then the document is rotated, zoomed, or the view type is switched. In that case the search will be nullified, while not erasing the search term will result in the search remaining active.

There may be more, but that is as much as I have time to test right now.