Imminent release of version 0.2.1; last minute testing;

Hello,

I just wanted to tell everyone who would possibly be interested, that I would like to release version 0.2.1 on Monday evening (CEST). Currently, after fixing some small bugs, I am just waiting for the new translations to finish. (And will definitely wait for Leo to do so.) So if you feel like you have a minute for some last testing, that would be very welcome.

After that it is adding features which will hopefully be easier after all the refactoring. Currently on top of my list are: A recently used menu, scaling using the mouse wheel and automatically reloading files when changed on disk. (This should probably become configurable.) Opening link URL using QDesktopServices should be easy enough as well, but probably also configurable because of security implications. Also a presentation view and a metadata dialog should be possible.

I am not so sure whether to rewrite the thumbnails view to render thumbnails on its own instead of displaying embedded ones (which does not seem to common) as it will probably duplicate a lot of functionality of the main document view. Of course, contributions in the form of ideas and/or code are very welcome.

It would also be nice if you could spread the word. I saw that some kind soul added us to the common applications list in the Arch wiki and I wrote a mail to A. Sokoloff, one of the razor-qt developers. But maybe you know someone who would like to try this on Ubuntu but didn't do so because there was no PPA. (Now we have two. :-))

Regards, Adam.