Activated Launchpad translations

Hello,

I just activated Launchpad translations for qpdfview with open permissions after converting the Qt translation files into Gettext's template and translation files format. You can edit these translations at "https://translations.launchpad.net/qpdfview/trunk/+pots/qpdfview";. Hopefully, this will make it much easier for people to help translate the program without the need to manually exchange files. (Well, there will be the need to manually convert those files back into Qt's formats but I will probably do that only before releases.)

Regards, Adam.