Re: [Question #199478]: Basic features (apart from interface, but basic features) for next release? (I am using 0.3beta1)

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Concerning the points you raised:

ad 1: I think this is not true. As documented in the online help (go to
"Help" then "Contents" or press F1), you can select text or images by
holding down SHIFT and dragging a rectangle around the area that you
want to select. Then you can decided whether to try extracting text or
an image. Both are then copied to the clipboard. The highlight can be
removed by middle-clicking.

The hand indicates that the default action is 'drag-to-pan', nothing
more. The bookmarks are not intended to have a graphical representation
other than there respective entry in the bookmarks menu. They are usable
nevertheless and can be created using said menu or the keyboard
shortcuts.

ad 2: synctex support is not currently planned.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.