Re: [Question #199478]: Basic features (apart from interface, but basic features) for next release? (I am using 0.3beta1)

Pascual Lucero is still having a problem:

Hello,

Perhaps, the options in the hand tool (Add entry, Go to previous entry,
etc) sound confusing to me; at least with my use of multiple PDF viewers
in the past, becasue when I "add an entry", I don't see in the menu
where this entry was added, some bookmark list; in other words, I don't
see in the menu where the bookmarks are.

With respect to the text selection, thanks a lot!! Usually in some
applications, in the menu you see a button to change the default action;
as I didn't saw them here, I thought there was no way to change the
action.

Thanks again!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.