Re: [Question #199478]: Basic features (apart from interface, but basic features) for next release? (I am using 0.3beta1)

Pascual Lucero is still having a problem:

Thanks for your answer, now this is clear; a bit different that I got
used to, but it is fine.

On the other hand, I would like to ask (with respect to new features).
In the main menu, currently we have options: "File, Edit, View, Tab,
Help". Now, it is program supports tab viewing, it is perhaps because
you like how you can move between tabs in a web browser. Have you
considered an option in the main menu called "Bookmarks" or something
like that (in SumatraPDF, a great and popular viewer in Windows, the
option is is called "Favorites"), where you could "bookmark" files you
access frequently (i.e, saving the file location)? So, you open a file
and you think it is a file you will access frequently, you will have it
in your favorites lists and of course, you can manage favorites (add,
remove, etc), like in a web browser.

I think (of course, with the ignorance of not being a programmer myself,
but knowing one thing or two) this should be relatively easy to add as a
feature (educated guess).

Thanks a lot!!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.