Re: Various issues

> The application-specific buttons are application specific and
> therefore can not use the icon theme. (I think this is page layout
> and scale mode.) Again, this is as intended.

But there are icons for those things: zoom-original, zoom-in, zoom-out,
zoom-fit-best. Plus the non-standard ones. I'll compile a list.

> What would be unintended is if the non-default buttons would
> display text even though there is an icon theme present. But since
> this is known to work on other platforms, I suspect a Qt
> configuration problem.

Oh, boy, here we go again :)

> I checked mupdf as backend and wrote some proof of concept. But it
> is rather unstable compared to Poppler which seems better supported
> and easier to develop with.

So chances are we won't be seeing it…

> I was wrong. The problem was/is different. I unintendedly scaled the
> pages when drawing them. So these distortions should be gone. But the
> infamous "one pixel too small" problem returns. But this seems rather
> preferable in this case... Trunk should have the fix...

Did it ever go away? :) But what about ditching the (physical) page
metaphor completely, along with the borders and the grey background,
and use the full extent of the ‘workspace’ instead? See zathura for an
example; acroread also does this optionally.

> Again, a test file may be helpful. Does it happen with the file
> you sent earlier?

Happens with everything. I don't think it's the documents' fault.

> I think the result of that discussion was: Left/right for
> previous/next page and PgUp/PgDn and Sp/Bksp for scrolling one
> screen at a time. Works exactly like that for me.

But is is supposed to work this way only for continuous? Because it only
works that way for me. In non-continuous, everything simply skips pages.

Andi