[Question #202120]: Compliments and Full-screen View Button

New question #202120 on qpdfview:

Just finished looking for a good pdf viewer to use outside KDE. Been using Evince but without gnome it can't remember its state between uses - same with zathura. epdfview was OK but had a number of rendering problems. Stumbled across qpdfview. Excellent!

I couldn't find an entry for qpdfview  on qt-apps.org so maybe you could post there and get some more recognition for it.

My request is for a full-screen view button on the view toolbar. I'm just lazy.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.