Re: [Question #202120]: Compliments and Full-screen View Button

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

You can have that tool bar button but it will require your work: The
tool bar buttons are configurable since version 0.3, but currently this
is not exposed in the interface (version 0.3.2 will give you a simple
text field in the settings dialog) so you have to edit the configuration
file, usually "~/.config/qpdfview/qpdfview.conf" by hand.

Details which buttons can be added to which tool bar can be found in the
online help (main menu / help / contents) in the section "Configuration
file". So if you just wanted to add a fullscreen button and keep the
default ones, you would append the line
"viewToolBar=scaleFactor,zoomIn,zoomOut,fullscreen" somewhere below the
section header "[mainWindow]".

As I said, this will be exposed at least as a textual control in the
settings dialog for next version. (Along with some other stuff. All of
it is already available in the development version.)

Concerning "qt-apps.org", I try to concentrate my efforts on development
and Launchpad interaction. But maybe someone else is willing to create
and maintain an entry there. This could be discussed on the mailing list
of the "qpdfview" Launchpad team.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.