About tab management (after testing July 16 version)

Hello,

Just to comment that I have tested tab management today and I have observed
this:

1) My mistake: The mouse wheel works to change tabs when placed on the tab
bar regardless the location of the tab bar (top/bottom/left/right). I tried
once and thought it wasn't working when the tab bar was placed on top, but
actually it works.

2) Now I see the tab length is reduced in the latest version (July 16) when
the filename is too large. However, the behavior is somewhat strange, not
very uniform in the size of the tabs (you can see after opening/closing
several tabs), large filenames in very small tabs together with other names
with similar length in large tabs. I am fine with the way it behaves, but I
don't know if the behavior is intentional or not.

3) On the default .conf file: After reviewing the behavior or the mouse
wheel, I see that tabs could be on top by default, as it currently is.

I am just thinking on the fact that usually in reading PDF files, vertical
height of screens is too small compared with horizontal width, and also
most documents have inverse behavior (height bigger than width), so saving
vertical space in a reader is important nowadays and thats why browsers
invest time in saving vertical space with things like tabs without main
menu and things like that. Thats why I think choosing by default options
that save vertical space could surprise favorably new users. But again, is
a matter of opinion and personal taste, rather that anything else (I don't
know what other users in the mailing list think about this).

Thanks for your attention, this viewer is becoming better and better in
each update.

Follow ups