Re: About tab management (after testing July 16 version)

Hello again,

There is one update concerning tabs: I just committed trunk revision
467 where one can change the application-wide Qt style sheet to change
the style of Qt widgets.

As one can seriously degrade the interface doing this, it is again
documented in the manual page only. But it can for example be used to
change the height or width of the tabs by adding the line

styleSheet="QTabBar::tab { height: 20px; }"

or

styleSheet="QTabBar::tab { width: 20px; }"

somewhere below "mainWindow" in the configuration file usually at
"~/.config/qpdfview/qpdfview.conf". (Set height or width depending on
whether the tabs are at the top/bottom or left/right.)

Basically, this opens the possibility for "theming" qpdfview as much
as one dares to. But be warned again that this might degrade the
interface significantly.

The intricacies of the Qt style sheet system are for example
documented at "http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/stylesheet.html";.

Best regards, Adam.