[Question #213835]: 2 feature requests (Remember position/edit toolbars)

New question #213835 on qpdfview:

I'd like to request 2 features, one I'd consider critical, the other tangential.

The first is being able to set qpdfview to remember the last read position. Ie, if I open a pdf, scroll to page 37, reboot, and open the pdf again, qpdfview will open the document on page 37 again with this setting enabled.

This is the only feature missing that genuiinely detracts from qpdfview as full-fledged pdf viewer to me.

Currently, this is only partially possible with the "restore tabs" setting enabled, but the net effect is quite different, especially given that I don't run qpdfview in tabbed mode by default.

In lieu of same, it would be good if upon such a restore, qpdfview also jumps to the entry in the Outline I had opened to get said page in the first place. This currently doesn't happen either with "restore tabs" enabled.

-----

The other request is, same way as in KDE (I use KDE but okular is a mess), to be able to edit the toolbar. I'd like to be able to add  the options in the menu as buttons on a toolbar and re-arrange them as I see fit.

-------

And as I type this, a small third request I am not sure is even possible: A setting switch to enable qpdfview to open the Outline always expanded. Ie, if I open a document with sub-entries in the outline these will appear hidden from view until I click the arrow of a given entry to expand it's sub-entries. A "always expand/collapse Outline entries" setting would be very neat.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.