Re: [Question #213835]: 2 feature requests (Remember position/edit toolbars)

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Anders,

Concerning your feature requests:

ad 1: I'd say this basically comes to implementing "per-file settings".
I do agree that it could be a useful feature and will consider it for
the next release. (We are currently stabilizing for the release of
version 0.3.6.) I was/am reluctant to do this because of littering this
user's system with yet another form of history mechanism. So if it is
done, then disabled by default. (If you'd like to influence the design
and implementation of such a feature, you could join the project driver
team at "https://launchpad.net/~qpdfview"; and use its mailing list.)

ad 2: This should already be possible even though it is not done in
graphical way: There are three settings for the tool bars which contain
a comma-separated list of actions to display (including their ordering).
The actions available in each tool bar are documented in the online
help.

ad 3: I think it should be possible to add an "expand/collapse all"
action to the context menu of the outline view. Should have nearly the
same effect without introducing an new setting. What do you think?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.