[Question #234868]: Feature request: track instances

New question #234868 on qpdfview:

I am used to work with different qpdfview sessions.
 1/ qpdfview --unique --instance tex ... (3 files in the tex instance)
 2/ qpdfview --unique --instance doc ... (7 files in the doc instance)
 3/ qpdfview --unique --instance somethingelse ... (lots of files in the se instance)

After a while, if I want to reload the session 2 vith 7 files, I have to remember the instance name, and it's sometimes hard... So, I make it the hard way and look into the sqlite database but maybe one could add a tab somewhere whith all those instance names. That could allow us to easely reload all the files of one specific instance.

thx in advance,
Arnaud

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.