Re: [Question #237323]: Video Embedding in PDF (external viewer)

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

I implemented this by simply treating the execution link in the document
as a link to any other URL (meaning the "open URL" settings need to be
enabled which IMHO seems a sensible precaution) and resolving relative
path w.r.t. the document file. I also created a wishlist bug to track
further work on this feature. It is linked to a branch which should
trigger the desired action. Please test and report your findings in the
bug report.

Regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.

Follow ups