Re: [Question #237323]: Video Embedding in PDF (external viewer)

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Arnuad,

the file you linked to contains an movie embedded into the PDF file
which is a different way of preparing it and supporting it would entail
further work (as we need to extract the data somewhere before starting
an external viewer). But I'll look into it after the search stuff...

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.