Re: Merging form field overlay before or after version 0.4.7?

Le Sun, 03 Nov 2013 16:11:08 +0100,
Adam Reichold <adam.reichold@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> because of the problems with adding a tab focus chain to form fields,
> I have started working on the branch "formfield-overlay" which try to
> redesign the interactive element overlays for form fields and also for
> annotations.
>
> This leads to two open points:
>
> * Please consider grabbing the branch, building it and testing it to
> determine whether the changes are actually for the better.

Yes, it is better!
Writing in the physical frame of the form is more intuitive.
Something weird: when filling a form or an annotation, I expect the
right and left key to go to the next or last char, not to go one page
forward or backward. This didn't happen with qpdfview 0.4.6.99~1361.

> * If it is considered useful, should this be merged for version 0.4.7?
> IMHO, this is not so much a question of time, but rather whether there
> should be so many changes in a point release... Please feel free to
> voice your opinion on this list.

I am in favor of merging asap.

Cheers,

--