Re: [Question #239147]: Feature request: Bring main window to front when opening new PDF

Jürgen Haas gave more information on the question:
Hi Adam,

Thanks for getting back on this so quickly.

I used 0.4.3 until yesterday and upgraded to 0.4.6 this morning right
before reporting this issue. I was wondering if it was already "fixed"
or implemented by chance.

Since it still doesn't work on my platform it may have to do with the
environment. I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 on my latop and haven't changed any
of the core components. Just added more applications over time.

How can I provide you with more details? Please let me know and I'll do
my best.

Yours
Jürgen

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.

Follow ups