Re: [Question #239147]: Feature request: Bring main window to front when opening new PDF

Hello again,

things will be complicated from here on as I currently don't have access
to a machine running Ubuntu. I am hoping that our resident Debian/Ubuntu
expert Benjamin Eltzner will read this via the mailing list and will
hopefully a more substantial idea...

Since the documents are opened, meaning D-Bus integration seems to work,
I can only recommend to double check any window manager settings
concerning focus and arrangement. Other than that, I don't have a clue.

More information could possibly be obtained by running the program from
the command-line (using the "--unique" option) and looking for any
diagnostic messages.

Sorry and regards, Adam.