Re: [Question #239147]: Feature request: Bring main window to front when opening new PDF

Hi Jürgen,

just to be sure: you use Ubuntu 13.10 with the Unity desktop
environment, right? And you are using the PPA at

https://launchpad.net/~b-eltzner/+archive/qpdfview

since version 0.4.6 of qpdfview?

Cheers,
Benjamin