[Question #241312]: Zoom in presentation mode

New question #241312 on qpdfview:

This is not a bug but will of improvement. It will be very useful to have posiibility to use zoom in presentation mode. Many users including me use pdf reader as book reader. Reading books is much comfortable when no menus or toolbars are visible. PDF documents very often use margins which limit the visible area. Using presentation mode with zoom will be really nice option. I was googling for this option in other pdf readers like Okular or Evince and people complain for lack of this option in these software too.

WARNING: This question is asked in a language (Polish)
spoken by none of the registered qpdfview answer contacts.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.